Captain Nero sayeth,
1) If you want to reach somewhere incredibly beautiful, there won’t be a good, paved road all the way to it. To get to something inspiring whether travel, in love or in life, you need to make a little more effort.
2) How to find a beautiful place in Pahalgam or Gulmarg, when you are there? Simple, pick a stone and throw it anywhere. Wherever it lands, go there. It will be beautiful.
3) It’s hard to travel, harder not to do so.
4) If your plan is to work and slog till you are 40, and then travel and live, you got it all wrong. Do it while you have lesser liabilities. The older you get, the more responsibilities that will engulf you.
5) Greece – A beautiful country that gave the world the Olympics in 776 BC, Illiad in 800 BC, democracy around 450 BC, Aristotle in 384 BC, and then sat back and did nothing in the whole of the 21 centuries after Christ.
6) Meghalaya – Ladakh gets all the appreciation today that Meghalaya will get tomorrow.
7) How does an Indian make a foreigner warm up to them? Easy, teach them a Bollywood dance step!