Liked this post? Share it with others.
Glad you’re joining us for the Rishikesh March trip! Here are a few things you need to keep in mind (and in your bags) for the trip.
1) It’s going to be mostly sunny weather in Rishikesh but one may find it somewhat nippy at night, thus, please carry clothes accordingly. A jacket is advisable for the evenings.
2) For river rafting do carry comfortable clothing such as T-shirts, shorts, track pants. If you have any dri-fit clothing keep it, if not, don’t worry just pack keeping in mind the fact that we’ll be swimming and you’ll be drenched for quite a while. Anything that dries up quickly is recommended.
Also, it’d be better if you carry floaters/sandals for river rafting as shoes can get heavy after being soaked for long. However, shoes are not a problem either.
3) NOTE: For bungee jumping and giant swing please make your booking on http://jumpinheights.force.
com/BookingDetailsPage . We will head to Jumping Heights on 9th March, Saturday. Jumping Heights is one of the most popular attractions of Rishikesh so please do not delay booking or look to book at the venue itself. Get yourself a slot for 9th because you don’t want to miss out on this! 🙂
Also, we recommend bungee jumping and the giant swing. Flying fox isn’t recommended but should you wish to try it you can. Once you’ve made your booking WhatsApp me.
4) You don’t need any special shoes. Just get a pair of sturdy shoes. For the weather I’d recommend sunscreen lotion and sunglasses.
5) Since we’re travelling by a bus, if you have a tendency of getting motion sickness its advisable for you to take the requisite medicine for a comfortable journey.
6) We are trying our bit to make the planet a better place so we do not encourage people carrying or buying plastic bottles. It will be nice if you can each get your own bottle, and we can keep filling it up wherever we stay or visit.
7) If you have speakers, please get them. Will be fun to play some music and dance, in the rooms, in the cars and on the roads!
8) If you have cards, Uno, frisbee, tennis ball, football, and want to get it along, please do.